- This world is not our home nor is it where our focus should be.
- Don't take refuge in people.... take it in God. Man cannot be trusted or able to handle the burden.
- The Lord has saved you and brought you all this way... don't go backwards!
- You must live according to Him not the world to stay on the right path.
- The Bible needs to be my map. Man can lead you the wrong direction.
- I don't have to worry about pleasing others. I need to please God first.
- The Lord is my protector.... He gives me help, watches over me while I sleep, He will keep me from harm, He will watch my comings and goings over my life!
- We should NEVER trust a lesser power than God Himself!
- God is never diverted or deterred.
- God is holding nothing against me!
- We need to please God.... not grieve God with our thoughts, attitudes and activities.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Just some one liners I learned about me and God...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment